-------------------------PLEASE READ---------------------------------Why does this group exist?
This was created in an effort to find people from around the world that share two common interests: A love of Lauren Faust's MLP:FiM and the sights and sounds of a railroad/railway at work.
Who We Are?
As above, we are bronies and we are railfans. Some of us are just in it for the hobby, others are planning to make it as a career in photography. Either way, for the most part, we are a bunch of trains and pony loving people.
Can I join?
Sure you can! if you like trains, and you're a brony, come on in! We just ask you have visable proof that you like trains/T&F and are a brony first.
What about Thomas and Friends fans of MLP?
They are also welcome in as well.
What if I don't meet the criteria?
You must provide some kind of physical proof that you are both a railfan/T&F fan and a brony or else you will be denied. You are always welcome as a group watcher
Rules for members:
- Each user is limited to only 10 submissions a day, just to keep the flow normal.
- Do not submit any tumblr or ask me's, that would count as self advertising. You're already submitting art, why self advertise any more?
- If you submit multiple deviations that contain nothing more than your OC multiple times, only two pictures will be allowed in.
- NO MEMES.
-AFTER THREE OCCURRENCES OF EACH OF THE ABOVE, THE USER WILL BE MARKED AS A SPAMMER AND WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE
- No Spam
- NO R34 OR CLOP ART, THIS WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Golden Rule
- There will be no drama. at all.
- Give constructive criticism
- Just be nice and have fun
Please, if you have an questions about how things work here, or have a complaint, please send the group a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Upon violation of any of the rules, the user will receive a warning for the first occurrence, and afterwards will receive a strike.
The 3 strike system will be enforced strictly, and there will be no negotiations.